Sunday, December 5, 2010

Re: One and on

the detail only divides
so let's look at the overall view
it smells so nice to feel the whole
instead of being in the hole

my mind struggles with this
it strives to define
searching for words
I beg it to leave me in peace
just longing to feel alive again

I almost forgot
what it felt like to be born
delighting in the realm of unknown
everything was so new
so alive and so promising

now my senses feel dull
not even the red wine works
swigging by the bottle
worked its majic

lost in the mess
everything is not important
I long for something I lost
no idea when

then I see her for a second
my heart delights again
but it only lasts a second
as my heart remembers
the pains of reality
when my fantasy clashes with the truth
she too is human
and I lesser and lesser










No comments:

Post a Comment